Friday, February 18, 2011

How Time Flies

So I know I said I would keep up with my blog better but I just can't seem to write as much as I'd like. Things have been hectic with school.

We had snow days for a week back in January. I don't recall ever having snow days when I was a kid. Well it threw my school schedule off and now we're playing catch-up...so much fun!

In more exciting news, I got to spend the previous weekend with Tony. :D
My sister had a ice skating competition in St. Louis, (maybe I'll get a video up) and he drove up to watch her skate and spend time with your's truly. It was a great weekend, we went to the zoo and inside the arch. I didn't take as many pics as I thought I would but I never do and I always regret it and say, "Next time I'll take tons." Maybe one of these times, I actually will. LOL

Next week, the Disney College Program is going to be at EPCC. I'm super excited but also kind of nervous. I've wanted this for so long, what if they don't like me? I'm trying to stay positive and not think about it much.

The 27th is my birthday. I will be 21! Finally! I can't wait. I don't think we're doing anything big, just going to Japanese Kitchen but I never know what my mom has planned. There are only a few negatives to it being on that day, it's a Sunday, the Oscars are that night and Tony can't come like he did last year. It's okay though, it's still going to be a great day!

Well I'm off for now. I have to get to class. Hopefully the next time you hear from me, I'll be bringing good news about Disney. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment