Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Blog.

Well I'm gonna try this whole blogging thing again. I wasn't very good at keeping my last one and so I decided to start fresh.

My life is going pretty good. I have a plan on what I'll be doing in the fall, which is a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders. I was going to be in Moorpark, California but the cost of living is outrageous and we need to save up money for when I get into the program that is at Moorpark. So as a result, I will be in Pensacola, Florida. I'm totally jazzed but having the hardest time finding a place to live. Really? Why must it be so difficult?!

Other than that, I'm at the pool with the little ones or at the office helping mom or at home looking for potential places to live.

That's all for now. Until next time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment