Monday, June 14, 2010

Stuck at the pool and the rest of my Monday.

Well today got off to a rough start...we got stuck out at the pool after swim team practice for almost two hours. On any other day it wouldn't have mattered but the club is only open Tues-Sun. So you see my dilema. We had no way to get food or anything, so I was less than happy. I couldn't get my mom on the phone cause she was in a meeting and my brother was who knows where. All we could do was wait.

Now I'm at the office, trying to find an apartment and hoping we'll be able to get one of the cars I showed my mom so that I won't have to depend on my mom for the rest of the summer to get around town. I also get to register for classes now that I've been "officially accepted" and all that jazz. I should *probably* get on that, huh? Don't worry, I will. I just wonder if I need to wait to hear back from the financial aid office, I already know what they're gonna tell me but yeah.

Now time for my exercise update: I haven't really done any lately. LOL!
Now before you say anything, I'm getting some running shoes tonight so that I can go for morning runs before it gets to be like a gazillon degrees outside. I think it'll be good for me, especially since I'm planning on taking some dance this next semester. I've very excited about it. :D

How's my love life? It's pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. Nah really, things are good. I'm happy, he's happy (unless there's something he's not telling me). And I think he's jazzed about me moving a mere 45 min away from him but I also know he's trying not to get his hopes up cause he knows how things go.

Well that's all for now! Time for me to return to the oh so fun task of finding a place to live. Until next time readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment