Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oh my goodness

So day after tomorrow my family is going to Crete, Nebraska for my brother's enrollment day at Doane College. My mom has me looking at hotels in Crete and oh mi god, I'm a little scared. The nicest is the Super 8 and well it's not exactly meeting my standards. I'm now thankful that we're only staying for one night.

In other news, my mom is calling about getting financing so that I can get my car! Cross your fingers readers! I really need one asap! On a more depressing note, unless by some miracle we get some money in, we're not going to Cali week after next like we had planned. *tear* It really sucks when your income depends on other people and those people AREN'T PAYING! So if you automatically hear lawyer and think, "oh they must be loaded!" Think again! That's not always the case!

The pool today was good, warm, and entertaining. I got a little frustrated with the snack bar people though, I don't know what their deal is this year but I won't be surprised if the manager starts getting complaints soon. Swim practice for the little ones was fine, Brit was slacking as usual so I made sure I called him out on it after it was over. Then we ordered lunch, which is when I got frustrated with the snack bar...again. If something's on the menu, you're supposed to serve it! Hello! Anyway...after I swam and ate, I soaked up a little sun cause I need some color but I'm not lookin to get skin cancer, thank you very much. Then I got dressed to go up to the office and got the little ones ready to go to the rink. After that I spent the remaning time watching Bow flirt with one of the swim coaches, it was hilarious. Poor Matt, he was trying to do his life guard duties and he had four little girls and Brit trailing after him. Finally, mom arrived and I was able to relieve him of his torture, for now anyway. We dropped the little ones at the rink and now I'm at the office, hoping this little tickle in my throat doesn't escalate into something worse. I really don't want to have to travel with an illness and it won't make this evening's swim meet much fun.

Well I'd better sign off, we're about to leave to get the little ones! I might post later but I wouldn't count on it, I might be a little busy with, achem, stuff. Hehe. :D

Until next time readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment